Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I did it my way ... clunk.

Do not let your hearts be troubled. The message of Jesus Christ is so simple, yet so difficult to accept. I read these words and I believe them, but I still worry about many things. If we put our trust in Him and follow Him with our whole hearts, then we will never have anything to fear, regardless of what storms rage around us. In my life this truth has been proved over and over again. Still, I have to keep myself in check. Most of us are like our first parents. We tend to want to control everything and maintain our safety in that manner. But it does not work. We are not God, we cannot control everything or know everything to even know how to control it. Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. To know Him, to trust Him, and do His will is to obtain true joy.